Friday, October 28, 2011



Dear Sophia,

I wanted to mention a few random things that have been on my mind today.

1. YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL! I love that face of yours. Especially those pretty eyes. I hope you never lose sight of that.

2. Today you have been such a good girl. I am so lucky to have a baby that is so easy to take care of and one that I actually look forward ti taking care of.

3. At the top of my "list of favorites" comes our snuggles, naps together, and holding you.

4. Today you looked like such a big girl in your shirt and big girl stretchy pants. I couldn't stop looking at you. Again, you are beautiful!

5. Let me share some lyrics I came across today that couldn't be any more true.

"...Along comes a baby girl
And suddenly my little world
Just got a whole lot bigger, yes it did
And people that I barely knew
They love me cause I’m part of you..."

6. I LOVE YOU MORE THAN YOU KNOW! Please never forget that. XOXO

Love,
Mom

(Picture taken 10.28.2011)

No comments:

Post a Comment