Saturday, June 9, 2012

My Sweet Soph,

What a happy, good baby you are. I have wondered to myself literally every day since you have been born how I got so dang lucky to have you as my baby. I still haven't found the answer. I'm just grateful you're mine.

I'm also grateful that you have those little bunny chompers in your mouth. They make me so incredibly happy to see when you smile as silly as that sounds. Dad tried convincing me the other day that you had more teeth coming in on the bottom next to your middle two. I didn't believe him. I fed you your bottle the next day and sure enough there is another little tooth popping up. Oh, how I love that.

Here are a few pictures from recently. I hope you love them as much as I do. I sure love you Miss Sophia. You make my world so incredibly happy. You never forget that. XO

Mom



























1 comment:

  1. You are just the cutest mom ever Mckaye!! And Sophia is gorgeous! I love this blog. Your family is just darling. love you!

    ReplyDelete