Saturday, October 27, 2012

Walking in Secret

Sweet Soph,

The other day I was in Julie Brenning's kitchen doing her dishes for her when out of the corner of my eye I see you walk from her living room into her kitchen. WHAT?! Since when you could even take a few steps? I burst out laughing because I was so surprised.
The best part about the whole situation is that whenever I look over to watch you walk, you smile at me and sit straight down on your bum. You don't like walking when people are watching. You've done it over and over the past few days. The only way we can get a peek of you walking is if it's out of the corner of our eye and you don't know we're watching.
You funny girl! I sure love you. You never cease to make me smile or make my heart melt when I think of you. Never forget how special you are to me.

XO,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment