Friday, September 28, 2012

Lesson #4 - Share

Sweet Soph,

I can hear you in your crib as I write this. What a good girl you are. I am beyond blessed to have you.

Today we were playing outside in the sandbox. You loved it and wanted to eat the sand and wood chips on the playground. As I was observing the other kids outside I noticed how many of them don't know how to share yet. This is such an unappealing, selfish trait in people. Of course, the kids playing outside today were little and didn't know any better. Don't be one of those kids though.

Share your toys, nice words, and smiles. Share your happiness, your wonder for life, and your well mannered spirit. Share your food with those that don't have any and your friendship with everyone. Share! It's important and it will make you so much happier when you learn to give what you have so others can be happy too. An unselfish person is one of the most attractive traits in a person. Be that person.

I sure love you, Sophia. What a blessing you are in my life. I wonder every single day how I got so blessed to have such a perfect, well mannered, happy, easy baby. Never change. Okay? I love you, Sophie. I always have and I always will. XO

Love,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment