Thursday, December 27, 2012

My Soph,

I can't believe how big your getting. I was looking at the picture below and thought to myself, "You look like a little girl." You no longer look like a baby. Where has the time gone? I used to hate when I'd hear people make comments about how their boy who just left on a mission was a baby just yesterday but I'm starting to understand now.

You've said your first legitimate word. It came on Christmas Eve and it couldn't have sweeter. Your first word: SANTA. I about died when I heard it come out of your mouth. Of course, you can say things like "wa wa" for water or "ba ba" for your binky, bottle, or ball but I was so excited to hear a full word come out of your mouth.

What a sweet girl you are, Soph. You make me so incredibly happy! I sure love you. I hope you never ever forget that. EVER! I love you.

XO,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment