Monday, November 7, 2011

Dear Sophia,

On Saturday your aunt Whitney and cousin June flew in for your blessing. You are so loved. You and June instantly loved each other. I hope that you two always remain good friends. Here are a few pictures. (Don't pay attention to my scary face.)




We also blessed you in my parents ward yesterday. You looked so pretty and sat through sacrament without a single peep. You are such a good girl. Your dad blessed you and both your grandpas were in the circle as well as your uncle Austin, Christian, Bart, and Adam. I don't think I'm forgetting anyone. I hope not. Here are a few more pictures of your special day.






(I love this cry face. I can't help it.)

I hope you enjoy these pictures one day.I sure love you! I hope you never forget that. XOXO

Love,
Mom

1 comment: